Yo if you're not gonna punish people who DC, could you at least not punish me as well?
Patch day, so we got people quitting on the first M1. I had a match where one person quit immediately after another. And because they quit and made my game exponentially harder, I get a de-pip.
Why?
Like, I get it, you don't want people to abuse it to avoid de-pips by having someone disconnect after a long match, but maybe if people disconnect in the first X minutes (or have a history of disconnecting) then don't punish everyone else? Also if it's a SWF group they don't need de-pip protection since they'd be the ones most likely to try to abuse it.
I kind of hate the ranking system in this game. Not because it's poorly designed (which I think it is) but because it just creates this meta layer of bullcrap I don't want to care about. If I escape, let that be my victory without a de-pip because I didn't ######### goof around with the killer long enough, y'know?
I unwillingly care about the ranking system more than I want to, and that annoys me even more. I just wanna queue up and have some fun. Play around an experiment without worrying about it destroying my rank. Have some matches that go bad but don't really feel like they matter, because they shouldn't.
Comments
Instead they are planning to add bots that will replace the survivors that DC. Also I believe DC penalties are inactive right now, I may be wrong though.
dc penalties ARE in fact disabled due to some dbags you know hacking through the windows store causing people to be dcd and get penalized through no fault of their own
It's too bad that the hack is so game breaking that there's NOBODY out there that can help the devs fix it and turn penalty back on. That must be the reason. They can't fix it, so people are free to dc all they want.
And this, ladies and gentlemen, is why we can't have nice things.
Those mobile bots aren't actually half bad. They're not the best but they are smarter than most randoms I have.
i cannot tell the difference lol