Archive collections are now all locked
Like in title. Had everything unlocked in each tome. Now i have nothing (challenge progres is still intact)
Tagged:
Acknowledged
Like in title. Had everything unlocked in each tome. Now i have nothing (challenge progres is still intact)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same problem here, I found out when I was about to complete a challenge on tome III
Same here. Really frustrating because I wanted to cite the Archives for a lore thread, but now I have to work off of memory instead. I hope it's fixed by tomorrow when the next Archive is released.
I got all my challanges done and I can agree. There is a bug where I no longer view the tome story.
Same here
Just went to listen to some of the logs before the new Tome comes out tomorrow and I am having this same bug, too. All my tomes are fully completed but all my logs and videos are locked.
Same issue on Xbox as well.
The DBD wiki has all of the lore logs if you need them.
Yup, me too, just found out.
I have the same problem on PC just completed a master challenge and noticed all my logs are gone.
Same for me, yet another surprise after the update.
Why isn't this getting any attention? They're still all locked for me. :(