The dumb Outfit "Sets"

I thought that the outfit sets were only there for the silent hill cosmetic, but now there are even more of them. It so dumb that you cant combine parts different cosmetics. It makes 0 sense. I wanted to buy the clown skin cuz of the belly haha but now i wont cuz i have to be in the set the whole time. Who actually thought of this, and who actually agreed. It just loses them money

Comments

  • If the outfit looks great, I don't mind if its linked. That Minotaur outfit is fantastic. If I played Oni, I would have bought it. I'm hoping for a good skin that is unique for either survivor or killer that I like playing as. Preferably Billy, Claudette or Hag.

  • Money money money MONEY! Wooo

  • @AVoiceOfReason said:

    If the outfit looks great, I don't mind if its linked. That Minotaur outfit is fantastic. If I played Oni, I would have bought it. I'm hoping for a good skin that is unique for either survivor or killer that I like playing as. Preferably Billy, Claudette or Hag.

    The only problem is if you like a head (or weapon) for example, you realistically should be able to mix and match it without clipping issues. I love Jane's Greek outfit. However, I'd love to use the head on other combinations. But the fact that it's locked when in reality it would cause almost no problems if it wasn't, is in itself a problem.

  • @Squirrel_Thicc said:

    Money money money MONEY! Wooo

    If anything, it's preventing me from spending money. I wish that they would get rid of sets so I can actually spend money on skins that I like.

  • @Eightball_uwu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1483394#Comment_1483394

    same for the last point - people complain about the fact that the oni skin is a set, but in what would would it work if it wasn't a set? his skin colour is completely changed, his head size changes, and more. I can understand people saying that the sword should be interchangeable tho.

    Oni's isn't a set, Oni's is a legendary skin. Also, skin color doesn't matter because all of Nurse's skins have different skin color and it isn't THAT much of a problem.

  • @Salty_Pearl said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1485342#Comment_1485342

    Oni's isn't a set, Oni's is a legendary skin. Also, skin color doesn't matter because all of Nurse's skins have different skin color and it isn't THAT much of a problem.

    Oni's is a set. It is a Legendary set, just like Lisa. The other linked skins are Very Rare sets.

  • @ProfoundEnding said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1497929#Comment_1497929

    The only problem is if you like a head (or weapon) for example, you realistically should be able to mix and match it without clipping issues. I love Jane's Greek outfit. However, I'd love to use the head on other combinations. But the fact that it's locked when in reality it would cause almost no problems if it wasn't, is in itself a problem.

    I allow the devs to have their own freedom of how they want to do their product. I do sometimes wish I could swap my Bunny Legions' weapon but if I couldn't have my Bunny Legion, I would be upset. I'm fine with linked as long as they look great. I match to make outfits look good, not to be unique most of the time so my opinion on the matter might differ from others but I respect the decision on how BHVR chooses to do their cosmetics.

  • you cant, unfortunately, but i think they should - it doesnt make sense to lock it into a set when it works perfectly well with other cosmetics

1 2 ›