So, when crossprogression switch/xbox?
Title says it, I just want it to play on xbox and delete the game on switch, please?
Title says it, I just want it to play on xbox and delete the game on switch, please?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Some day in September... that's all we know
Switch/xbox... And not switch/steam/stadia?
Xbox will not be supported and may never be..
steam/windows store/switch/stadia will come september
Right... Cross-progression won't be coming to xbox
Sorry I read the post wrong
So is ps4 basically?
As far as I know
I don't believe either console will be getting this in Sept. if ever.
Not coming to XBOX or Sony PS4 at this time. Might not ever happen. *shakes fist at Sony* I don't feel like actually getting all the perks again. I finally have P3 Cheryl and Pig with every perk. I also feel bad for the survivors I play against on PS4, cause when I do get balanced matchmaking, my experience on Switch allows me to mop the floor with them. Even without the perks I want. (Though often I get purple/red ranks, though I'm only rank 13 on PS4 right now)
Not having cross progression between Xbox and PC is the thing most likely to kill the game for me. I started on Xbox but after playing a few rounds on a nice PC I hated going back to the Xbox and all of it's dropped frames. However I can't justify spending all of that money again to purchase DLC's, cosmetics, and losing all the rift and event cosmetics/items I worked for.