Add exclusive Halloween and Christmas cosmetics!
I’m sure all of you are aware that Halloween and Christmas is coming up in a few months. I wanted to make a little suggestion!
Maybe add red and black Santa hats along with Christmas jumpsuits, or something similar to how F13 made their cosmetics for Halloween?
Maybe add red and black Santa hats along with Christmas jumpsuits, or something similar to how F13 made their cosmetics for Halloween?
Comments
Santa jumpsuit for the Clown
I've already thought about this. Items for events such as these seasonal ones you mention, will be Ultra Rare, so more expensive than anything else and probably for a limited time too.
Just my theory.
I'd love a Santa hat for my Nea 8-)
YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS but not buying them but instead make the event add a bunch of things you would have to do to get stuff for FREE not BUYING THEM
As long as we don't get Dwight in a speedo like(Chad) i'm all in. However @chemical_reject might want a speedo Dwight with taut, hairless Dwight.