What do you think/want for the next killer?

Personally I'm hoping for a Pinhead or another non-licensed killer like the Oni

Edit: Now that I think about it, Eligos from Ash vs Evil Dead would also be cool. I can imagine him like a mix of the Doctor, Oni, and Demogorgon.

Comments

  • I say critters every time someone asks this.

    Eventually people will get behind it and create a movement.

  • @Sadsnacks said:

    I say critters every time someone asks this.

    Eventually people will get behind it and create a movement.

    Sorry if this is someone popular, but who is Critters

  • The Blob. Or A Blob

    Something that travels like tangent viscous material in a blood smear on the ground pool. Newtonian when grabbing and hooking and Mori have the survivor swallow up dragged into its blobs.

    Screenshot_20200728-005402_Chrome.jpg


  • critters-new-binge.png

    Not who, but what.

    They're aliens that eat every and any living thing.

    Adorable but deadly.

  • Alien is still my dream chapter. I hear the license is hard to get though.

    As far as non licensed I've been wanting a werewolf type killer (The Beast). They could put their own DBD spin on the classic with the alchemist being transformed after injecting himself with the serum seeing as we still never found out where that went. They already have the Demogorgan rig they could re use for his model.

  • You're walking in the woods

    There's no one around and your phone is dead

    Out of the corner of your eye you spot him:

    Shia LaBeouf.


    He's following you, about 30 feet back

    He gets down on all fours and breaks into a sprint

    He's gaining on you

    Shia LaBeouf


    Actual Cannibal Shia LeBeouf