New rank system (That would work)
A ranking system like R6, LOL and Overwatch
Survivor : Each generator made: +2 points / Each broken totem: +1 point / Survivor saved from the hook: +2 points / every 30 sec chase: +1 point / Escape: +5 points / Die: -8 points (Maximum points per match: 20)
Killer: Each hook: +2 points / Each kill: +3 points / Each survivor who escapes: -5 points (Maximum points per match: 20)
Bronze IV - I = 10 Points - 300 points
Silver IV - I = 300 Points - 800 points
Gold IV - I = 800 Points - 1400 points
Platinum IV - I = 1400 points - 2000 points
Diamond IV - I = 2000 Points - 3000 Points
Max rank for killer : Merciless Assassin = 4000 points
Max rank for survivor: Master Survivor = 4000 points
I think this way, only those who played well would increase their rank.
Comments
survivors would rank up much faster than killers with this system
So killers get punished for NOT slugging for the 4K? And they get punished for mercy? Not to mention if the last survivor just happens to find the hatch.
I don't agree with how you did that
All that needs to happen is to expand the ranks and make them inclusive (10 to 1 for all colors)
and set a restriction on matchups