How often do you whiff/get spun?
When you play killer how often do you miss your attacks? I'm asking cause I just saw a match where someone actually juked Tru3 and caused him to whiff without deadhard. Pretty sure that's the first time I've ever seen that happen.
For me I wish I can say I never miss but sometimes I get screwed by aim dressing cause I'm on console. It's pretty rare for me to be juked into a whiff but it does happen on occasion because I'm totally boosted asf.
But yea how often do you miss? Is there anyone here who can say that they haven't whiffed in a good long time?
Comments
I have off games, I had a game earlier i could just not hit this damn steve. Little bastard would disappear every time i hit the button. It happens. You guys are used to survivors using mouse and keyboard, just wait till you see the really good ones using a controller
I'm in the same boat. So many times I'll swing at them and aim dressing smacks a wall beside them as they dodge away. Usually I end up missing when they start running around like a crazy person in front of me and I can't tell what direction they're going in. It's kinda funny but annoying at the same time.
I generally don't have an issue with 360s at all. I usually get close rather than lunge to make sure there's no Dead Hard, so when I attack it's a basic attack and those generally ignore 360s anyway.
PS4 player so more often than I would want to.
It can happen tho.. even after 1.5k hours.
it hot in here? what is that? really hot in here.
PS4. A lot. I have a tendency that I just mash the damn button and lunge when I don’t need to. It causes lots of misses.
Used to be never but these days seems to be a little more common. What happens is I wait to hit them due to everyone having crutch hard but then you end up right next to them at which point the survivors are so small in height they disappear out of your fov which is what makes it easier for them to 360. Just like how 360s work better in corn due to the temporary loss of vision.
If I know they dont have DH then its rare unless “aim dressing” pulls me away
feelsbadman
I occasionally get spun as I hate aim dressing or I become stupid and quick lunge on accident
Happens once in a while. They wont get me the second time though 😤
Pretty consistently. I have below 20 fps and I have sky-high sensitivity. Additionally, the game particularly likes aim dressing me into making hits not hit or into cutting hits short. It's especially noticeable with Nurse (if I still played Nurse after the nerf to how fun she was to play LOL) where I'll blink, lunge attack, and then get spun into a 270 that I couldn't have done with just my mouse, have my lunge cut short, and then not land the hit.
Some games more than others, especially if the emotions are flowing.
Sometimes I do it on purpose, if I'm trying to push them in a certain direction, or working for a chill game.