How to get gud at killer?

Ight so i'm a survivor main... Yo tf are you guys dissing me already? No but seriously I find survivor boring and really hard when in solo que. Since I don't have friends on playstation you can guess I probably don't play much swf. I play killer every now and then (idk how the ######### you guys do it). I want to play killer now more than ever. Ik the que times suck major ass. Give me a strong killer that anyone can pick up or a super fun killer like wraith. A build for a certain killer like the one I listed and give me GUD tips not basic tips that everyone knows like how to handle loops and how to play the feckin game. Also not how to track people. That's easy as #########. Don't ######### at me for that one because it is. Give me tips on like how to win the game quick besides killing the weak links and like how to deal with 4 man swf. Also how to not not have the funny haha. plz help me I'm bad. Or if any ps4 people want to get in a kyf and teach me how to play without being a smug ######### then i'll appreciate that too.

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Alright, bear with me lad, first killer recommendation.

    First, Deathslinger, why ? Because he Hinhinhin. If you are good at fps deathslinger gets real good real fast, also ton of fun.

    Oni, why ? He teaches you how to snowball, he is really good and he bonks.

    Clown, why ? Because you think survivor having to do only 3 gens instead of 5 is a good idea.

    In fact, play whoever, you won't care in the long run, nobody cares, do you ? I don't.

    NEXT.

    Strong build for wraith ? Here you go : Corrupt, Nurse's calling, Thrilling Tremors, Pop goes the weasel. WHere did I find it ?

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIDI_YChbsY

    THERE, great video, every killer gets a reliable and really usable build that can also be adapted to your perks and preference.

    NEXT.

    How to win games quick ? YOU DON'T FOOL. The point is to harass two weaklings, you get one then you get the other, smack any moron trying to defend them, mind the DS, mind the BT, slug them. Find your first survivor, get a hit or a pallet out of him, then go harass another one, repeat, if you think you can down him in a reasonable, actually kill them. LEARN HOW TO MINDGAMES, basically, show your red stain, make them think you are going one direction, but you actually moonwalking to the other. WAIT.THE.FREAKING.DEAD.HARD.

    NEXT.

    How to win against SwF : Hope they are terrible.

    LAST TIP.

    You are going to lose, you are going to get flamed, teabagged, abused, accused and they are gonna take your kids, your wife and your job, but don't let it get to you, ignore the survivors, breathe, game's fun and you don't have to ruin your fun because the other side was dropped as a baby.

    Can I call you my dad?

  • Hell I didn't even know some of this in the whole 3 1/2 years I've played survivor. Thanks dad. If you ask me "are you winning son" you bet your ass i'm winning with this info

  • @YehBoiGoku said:

    Ight so i'm a survivor main... Yo tf are you guys dissing me already? No but seriously I find survivor boring and really hard when in solo que. Since I don't have friends on playstation you can guess I probably don't play much swf. I play killer every now and then (idk how the ######### you guys do it). I want to play killer now more than ever. Ik the que times suck major ass. Give me a strong killer that anyone can pick up or a super fun killer like wraith. A build for a certain killer like the one I listed and give me GUD tips not basic tips that everyone knows like how to handle loops and how to play the feckin game. Also not how to track people. That's easy as #########. Don't ######### at me for that one because it is. Give me tips on like how to win the game quick besides killing the weak links and like how to deal with 4 man swf. Also how to not not have the funny haha. plz help me I'm bad. Or if any ps4 people want to get in a kyf and teach me how to play without being a smug ######### then i'll appreciate that too.

    I do free coaching. I can give you a couple hours. Anytime I’m online I’ll be happy to help.

    PSN: Im_Here__RUN

  • @IMhereRUN said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/175247/how-to-get-gud-at-killer

    I do free coaching. I can give you a couple hours. Anytime I’m online I’ll be happy to help.

    PSN: Im_Here__RUN

    Thanks man, I just might take you up on that offer

  • Now this is what we call "Not very cash money" I can tell you're not a Karen because you answered on the forums instead of facebook

  • @YehBoiGoku said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1480360#Comment_1480360

    Now this is what we call "Not very cash money" I can tell you're not a Karen because you answered on the forums instead of facebook

    But i hate facebuk. :(

  • A) Watch top tier players


    B) Play killers you care about


    C) result



    a2 through a12 = C



    Long story short: You can learn so so so much by watching more than you play, because you take in more detail. But you can also take in how to handle scenarios you likely wouldn't see or learn from.

  • Tip 1: Look at where the Gens are at the beginning of the game. When doing that determine where there is a cluster of gens that you can turn into a viable three gen, since the games won't be quick at first. You need to acknowledge that you will lose gens and control it so that when you are losing gens, you actually are gaining the advantage. The example I give is purposefully giving up both second floor gens in hawkins. You are shortening their play area and removing strong loops.

    Tip 2: Don't chase people around easily chainable loops unless they are in the area you are trying to protect. If they are in that area, go ham and remove all the pallets in the area.

    Tip 3: Don't go for the meta perks and choose perks that compliment your gameplay. There are some people that run BBQ and Chili and then just camp the hook where the survivor on. Utterly stupid.

    Tip 4: Actually know the weaknesses of you killer and how you can exploit them. A survivor player like you will probably know how to run around some killer. Acknowledge that possibility and with your knowledge exploit it.

    Tip 5: While it seems simple, don't break every pallet. There are a lot of unsafe pallets in this game.

    Killers to start with:

    Honestly if you are new to killer, start with the basics. If you start with complex killer, you will learn skills that will make it difficult to pick up other killer.

    Trapper for Set-Up Killers

    Perks:

    1. Nurse's Calling
    2. Save the Best for Last
    3. Infectious Fright
    4. Corrupt Intervention

    Tracker needs time to set up his network, so use ruin or corrupt to slow down the early game. Infectious fright and Save the best for last compliment each other for quick downs. Finally, Nurse's Calling will help track people injured by traps.

    Wraith for Stealth Killers

    Perks:

    1. Thantaphobia
    2. Nurse's Calling
    3. Pop Goes the Weasel
    4. BBQ and Chili, Enduring, or Whispers

    Wraith has several functions, but hit and run tactics are best. Get another tracking perk and Nurse's Calling to located area people are in and then accurately predict their location when cloaked. Thantaphobia will slow down the game and Pop will slow it even more with the easy downs.

    Bubba or Billy for 1 Down Killers

    Perks:

    1. Spirit Fury
    2. BBQ and Chili
    3. Enduring
    4. Billy: Make your Choice Bubba: Pop Goes the Weasel

    Many people will utilize pallets to stop the automatic down. By utilizing Spirit Fury you turn that against them. Enduring will also help you if you get stunned. Billy is high mobility so you can utilizing bbq and chili for quick 1 shot downs. For Bubba, you can kill multiple survivors at once and see if people are grouped together. Finally, make your choice on billy is a fail safe because good survivors can juke a chainsaw. Zoom over and just use your hammer to down someone. For Bubba, you want to slow down the game.

    Huntress for Ranged Killers

    Perks:

    1. BBQ and Chili
    2. Corrupt Intervention
    3. Nurses Calling
    4. Whispers

    This is the standard Huntress build. Her lethality is extreme, but due to her slow move speed, you need to slow down the game for the first few minutes and need to be able to track.

    Doctor for Chase based/anti looping Killers

    Perks:

    1. Overcharge
    2. Distressing
    3. Hunter's Lullaby
    4. Unnerving Presence

    This build will severely screw over any gen progress and you can focus on putting people in madness and chases. It is the impossible skill check build.

    While there are more interesting killers, once you learn these killers, you will be able to transfer to other killers in their categories.

  • @Samwise444 said:

    Tip 1: Look at where the Gens are at the beginning of the game. When doing that determine where there is a cluster of gens that you can turn into a viable three gen, since the games won't be quick at first. You need to acknowledge that you will lose gens and control it so that when you are losing gens, you actually are gaining the advantage. The example I give is purposefully giving up both second floor gens in hawkins. You are shortening their play area and removing strong loops.

    Tip 2: Don't chase people around easily chainable loops unless they are in the area you are trying to protect. If they are in that area, go ham and remove all the pallets in the area.

    Tip 3: Don't go for the meta perks and choose perks that compliment your gameplay. There are some people that run BBQ and Chili and then just camp the hook where the survivor on. Utterly stupid.

    Tip 4: Actually know the weaknesses of you killer and how you can exploit them. A survivor player like you will probably know how to run around some killer. Acknowledge that possibility and with your knowledge exploit it.

    Tip 5: While it seems simple, don't break every pallet. There are a lot of unsafe pallets in this game.

    Killers to start with:

    Honestly if you are new to killer, start with the basics. If you start with complex killer, you will learn skills that will make it difficult to pick up other killer.

    Trapper for Set-Up Killers

    Perks:

    1. Nurse's Calling
    2. Save the Best for Last
    3. Infectious Fright
    4. Corrupt Intervention

    Tracker needs time to set up his network, so use ruin or corrupt to slow down the early game. Infectious fright and Save the best for last compliment each other for quick downs. Finally, Nurse's Calling will help track people injured by traps.

    Wraith for Stealth Killers

    Perks:

    1. Thantaphobia
    2. Nurse's Calling
    3. Pop Goes the Weasel
    4. BBQ and Chili, Enduring, or Whispers

    Wraith has several functions, but hit and run tactics are best. Get another tracking perk and Nurse's Calling to located area people are in and then accurately predict their location when cloaked. Thantaphobia will slow down the game and Pop will slow it even more with the easy downs.

    Bubba or Billy for 1 Down Killers

    Perks:

    1. Spirit Fury
    2. BBQ and Chili
    3. Enduring
    4. Billy: Make your Choice Bubba: Pop Goes the Weasel

    Many people will utilize pallets to stop the automatic down. By utilizing Spirit Fury you turn that against them. Enduring will also help you if you get stunned. Billy is high mobility so you can utilizing bbq and chili for quick 1 shot downs. For Bubba, you can kill multiple survivors at once and see if people are grouped together. Finally, make your choice on billy is a fail safe because good survivors can juke a chainsaw. Zoom over and just use your hammer to down someone. For Bubba, you want to slow down the game.

    Huntress for Ranged Killers

    Perks:

    1. BBQ and Chili
    2. Corrupt Intervention
    3. Nurses Calling
    4. Whispers

    This is the standard Huntress build. Her lethality is extreme, but due to her slow move speed, you need to slow down the game for the first few minutes and need to be able to track.

    Doctor for Chase based/anti looping Killers

    Perks:

    1. Overcharge
    2. Distressing
    3. Hunter's Lullaby
    4. Unnerving Presence

    This build will severely screw over any gen progress and you can focus on putting people in madness and chases. It is the impossible skill check build.

    While there are more interesting killers, once you learn these killers, you will be able to transfer to other killers in their categories.

    Thanks for this very informative information. Very much appreciated.

  • @SonicOffline said:

    A) Watch top tier players

    B) Play killers you care about

    C) result

    a2 through a12 = C

    Long story short: You can learn so so so much by watching more than you play, because you take in more detail. But you can also take in how to handle scenarios you likely wouldn't see or learn from.

    Although this is basic information it isn't bad. Sometimes people in this game forget what fun is. Thank you


  • @YehBoiGoku said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1480409#Comment_1480409

    Thanks for this very informative information. Very much appreciated.

    No problem. I like helping others. Feel free to dm me if you want to talk more about killer. I play all of them, so I can look at your perk builds and add on combos and give advice on playstyle.

  • I thank you all. This information gathered was really awesome and very big brain.

  • I play a lot of Pig and I believe that she's a go to for learning how to play killer

    She has stealth and you'll learn how to use it

    A 32m TR (normal) so perks that deal with TR you can learn on her

    Her power is lethal when it's applied and a gen is done... you'll learn how to control the gens (she wants the gens to be done but when she wants them done)

    I run:

    Sloppy

    Corrupt

    BBQ

    Whispers

    And I do have all kinds of games (0k's to 4k's) oh and yes heads were popped in the making of this

  • @RaSavage42 said:

    I play a lot of Pig and I believe that she's a go to for learning how to play killer

    She has stealth and you'll learn how to use it

    A 32m TR (normal) so perks that deal with TR you can learn on her

    Her power is lethal when it's applied and a gen is done... you'll learn how to control the gens (she wants the gens to be done but when she wants them done)

    I run:

    Sloppy

    Corrupt

    BBQ

    Whispers

    And I do have all kinds of games (0k's to 4k's) oh and yes heads were popped in the making of this

    Lol, I might actually mess around with some pig. Thank you

  • BBQ with the doctor or legion go way get a lot bp fast for other killers too.

  • Wraith: sloppy, thanatophobia, nurses and whispers. Wraith isnt a chase killer. Injure them, cloak, injure another one, cloak. Id recommend all seeing blood for this. Basically you don't want them to heal. If they do heal, chase normally. If they don't, keep cloak hitting. But do try to keep them from healing. Thats where nurses comes in. A friend told me about this and ive been using it ever since.