Killer

the Game is so bad when the killer is camping it takes fun out off it I think developers should let us report it

Comments

  • U won't be able too develops said it themselfs it's a playstyle so if u get camped deal with it.

  • You can't really remove camping from the game. All you can do is hope the next match will be better.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    They already do lad, in the post game chat you can report the killer for being unsportsmanlike.

    Camping doesn't count as unsportsmanlike conduct. So no, you can't report for it.

  • @NofearShadow said:

    the Game is so bad when the killer is camping it takes fun out off it I think developers should let us report it

    I'm sorry man, but you can't report it because the devs said multiple times that camping is not against the rules (@Peanits can confirm this). Besides trying to learn how to loop and hide, the best thing you can do is to tough it out until you get to the higher ranks, where it is less common.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1480165#Comment_1480165

    Facecamping does no ? I remember the devs back in the day saying it does, did they backtrack on something again ?

    Facecamping is also not a reportable offense.

  • I know you can’t report it but I think they should let us. I just not long started playing I have been in many games when the killer hasn’t camped me or facecamped but as the level gets lower and lower I’m coming access them it’s just so annoying.. this is just my input