More bloodpoints in brutality for Hillbilly / Cannibal / Shape / Plague
Greetings everyone.
It has been weeks I've been thinking about the inconsistency of Score Events throughout the entire killer cast.
I understand some of the killers I've mentioned on my title are very old and haven't been worked on for awhile, but I find it pretty sad than newers killers gets more bloodpoints than old ones (excluding Plague, she is her own thing). When I do get an average of 26k bloodpoints with most of the killers I play as but when I play with any of the killer mentioned in the title, my average bloodpoint is lowered (same result : 3 kills with at least 10 hooks).
Oni gets 500 bonus scoring event in the brutality category for downing a survivor with his power, but both Hillbilly and Cannibal doesn't benifit from a bonus at all from downing survivor with their chainsaws. In my eyes, all of the 3 killers I have mentioned works the same when it comes to scoring : once your power is available (for some of them) you can instant down a survivor without the use of the exposed status effect (both chainsaws or the kenabo) and I would appreciate if both Hillbilly and Cannibal would get a bonux bloodpoint for downing a survivor with the chainsaw. Keep in mind, I'm not mentioning speed limiter add-ons : only Instant down. Please do not start a chat about how their have different mechanic of the power, I'm aware of it and this is not the topic of the post.
Ghostface gets a 500 bonus scoring event in the brutality category for downing an exposed survivor with the help of his power, but the Shape only get the basic 300 for a basic attack while in Tier 3 (Ghostface marks a survivor which makes for the game/code to identify it easier, while Myers expose all survivor, making it an hanted ground on demand) Both killer have an instant down mechanic through the exposed status effect, and I'd appreciate if somehow Myers get the same 500 bonus blood points whenever he downs a survivor during Evil within 3.
When it comes to plague, you only get 300 brutality points for hitting a survivor, both with a basic attack or corrupt purge. I feel it's lacking a 300 brutality bloodpoint event whenever a survivor reach the broken status effect (no matter if you activly puked on someone to make them broken, or they got broken after interacting with an objective) And deviousness is lacking aswell, mainly because of how survivors are playing against Plague : Most of the survivors will remain broken until they feel the need of cleansing, or there is no generators around a fountain for the plague to protect, which leads in average of 5 to 6 uses of corrupt during a game, and with an average of 1 down and a half for each corrupt use. The only time I got a maximum of 32 000 bloodpoints when playing as Plague, it's when I slugged alot, and I know alot of people find it boring. I'm not going to do the math here, mainly because when it comes to the entire Plague session, I'm talking about personal experience (Red rank with 5000+ hours in the game) but I'm pretty sure alot of people will understand my complain about the Plague, assuming they played the killer often.
TL;DR : I'd appreciate if Hillbilly and Cannibal gets a 500 extra bloodpoint in brutality for downing a survivor with a chainsaw hit (not including injured to down survivor with speed limiter). I'd appreciate if Myers get more bloodpoints in brutality downing a survivor through Evil Within Tier 3. And I'd appreciate if Plague scoring event got adjusted.
Thanks for reading throughout the wall of text, and I hope someone in the dev team will be able to talk this topic out with the according team.
Have a nice day.
PS : I'm using those pictures are references for bloodpoints events :
Bloodpoint 1.png bloodpoints 2.pngReference :https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Score_Events
Comments
Very much agree. Plague and myers also have a hard time filling their deviousness as well.
I agree, but they've made it very clear that they just don't care at all. It's been YEARS since emblems were reworked and they STILL massively punish any killer whose power uses exposed, one hit downs, or broken. It's the same with bloodpoints, killers like Pig have been next to impossible to max deviousness on in a realistic game, and one hit downs have always struggled with brutality.
Years of people complaining about these same, simple to fix issues makes it clear. They just don't care.