Why the hell is it so hard to find where to report a player on these forums?
I know this doesn't belong here but it's so well hidden I've been looking for half an hour where to report a hacker and I can't find it.
Tagged:
Mod
I know this doesn't belong here but it's so well hidden I've been looking for half an hour where to report a hacker and I can't find it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's all found under the FAQ section with the forum rules.
I hope you already reported the player in-game and now only want to give additional information. (If you didn't, nothing will happen.)
Thanks a bunch, I apologise for how angry I sound I was very very tilted, my bad. I did read the FAQs however it doesn't really say how to contact support and that's why I came.
@TheMonadoBoi no worries, I think we all understand those frustrations!
They need one of these on top of the main website home page:
It's probably as convoluted as it is so it stops trolls and people without actual problems to report from reporting them.
And if you went against a hacker, I'm fairly certain you need video evidence and an in-game report as well.