I've recently returned to DBD... anything I should know?
As the title suggests, I've recently returned to the game. Any new(ish) things I should know, regarding the forums and the game itself? Cheers in advance.
As the title suggests, I've recently returned to the game. Any new(ish) things I should know, regarding the forums and the game itself? Cheers in advance.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It’s a whole ass mess, as usual. Have fun!
Well that about sums it up. Cheers mate
spirit is op. ghostface,doctor and freddy have been fixed aka buffed and nurse's addons have been gutted power has a cool down. otherwise is the same
you forg ot the hillbilly rework that coming
other that yea it the same.
Spirit was nerfed last year, she's not OP
she was can no the ring and prayer beads are no longer and instant win with no collision but the fact she had tell when she is using her power is what makes her unbalanced