Is MMR active on PC or am I the unluckiest guy ever?
Since his release I've played nothing but Pyramid Head. Probably over 50 games with only 2-3 black pips. I couldn't even think of a depip considering how great this killer is. And now we have this day here. 5 games. Two De-Pips. Two Black Pips. One pip.
First depip against a super sweaty 3-man SWF with 1 random good player. We all know that kind of games. Super rare and super unfun to go against. Then I had 2 games in a row against really good people who did nothing else but press W (imo the best thing you can do against Pyramid Head) and rush gens. And then the second depip. Again a super sweaty team with full meta perks and gen rush mentality.
Comments
I believe they've been testing it randomly, and said as much, at least previous to the current XBOX test. Also seen someone else claim they'd gotten nothing but the same killer to an obscene amount. Might not be connected, but worth noting.
Now that you mention it, I got the same group over and over again earlier. I had to dodge that lobby about 10 times until I finally got 4 other survivors.
If anyone wants to know why I dodged -> 2 keys. I don't like to use moris just because someone uses a key, but I don't want to get robbed in the late game either.
Actually, now that you mention it, the game kept trying to throw me into the same 3 man group last night. Not sure if they were actually together, but one was a streamer, so I just kept leaving.
It is active experimentaly in some regions. Last weeks before this i had the sweatiest teams ever. Not i have mix of chill and sweaty teams. Don't know if they deactivated for polishing or not but i heard it was or it is active experiment in some regions.