Could DBD come to Linux?
I would love to see my favourite game come to my favourite platform. I have always like Linux but I can't really use it because a lot of my games only work on windows.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah it would be awesome to see this awesome game to come for linux users. but sadly found no info about dbd comming to linux platform
only support EAC in linux and now working out of the box with steamplay please support developers
When i saw this post i though it was a troll.
I laughted a lot, but i know it's wrong !
I've been waiting for 2 years now, can we get this ported to linux for Gods sakes?