Revealing survivor aura after taking the game hostage

Add the ability for the killer to see survivors aura if they didn't interact with generators or survivors for over 5 minutes. I just played a game after killing 2 survivors the other 2 went into hiding. 1 person went and hid in the locker I found him after about 10 minutes thanks to the crows, while the other one was able to hide for about 20 minutes not even attempting to do the gens probably hoping I'd dc.

Comments

  • Thank you crows... Why don't you work in that way as well.
    I also hate the situatuions when they are 2 people left and are doing nothing, becuase they wait until the second guy dies. They are all the time moving somewhere so I cannot be alerted by crows.
    Of course that would help preventing the situation like that, but similar to the crows mechanic, they should interact with a generator or an other player for a certain amount of time. We wouldn't like to have situations like: Doin' nothing, gonna touch the gen, then I'm gone homies - and repeat.

  • The 1v1 situation they talked out seems cool. But would killer actually kill the other person so 1v1 can happen?

  • But neither do they dumbasses
  • Not the people here the ones that don't do anything
  • another killer begging for a free handout
  • @feffrey said:
    another killer begging for a free handout

    Really? What's your solution to people not playing the game the way it to be intended to?

  • feffrey said:
    another killer begging for a free handout
    That seems unfair and rude. Can't you try to discuss like a normal person?
  • @feffrey said:
    another killer begging for a free handout

    Really? What's your solution to people not playing the game the way it to be intended to?

    I don't play the game to please the killer or to do what they tell me to do.

    I play for me and I decide what's intended

    because you're bad at the game shouldn't force me to play like you want

    You are responsible for tracking and finding clues to aid you in finding a survivor
  • so what you're saying if I'm being chased or hiding from the killer early game. I should get a penalty?
  • But neither do they dumbasses


    what are you on about?
    Once a killer dcs you lose items lose a pip and get no point's hence there dumbasses for forcing a killer to dc just so they can be dicks