Which survirors in your opinion would survive or die

1. This is excluding already dead surviors who have died in there world

2. I know when the surviors die or live they go back to the the campfire but what if say there was an alternate world where say they have one final chance to escape but if they get killed they actully die

3. This is for all chapters including the new silent hill chapter

Leave me your thoughts

Comments

  • David, tapp, Laurie, and Cheryl

    Due to the fact that they had life threatening encounters and survived, call them experienced?

  • @EmpireWinner said:

    David, tapp, Laurie, and Cheryl

    Due to the fact that they had life threatening encounters and survived, call them experienced?

    Agreed but also who outside of lisensed would you think?

  • @EmpireWinner said:

    David, tapp, Laurie, and Cheryl

    Due to the fact that they had life threatening encounters and survived, call them experienced?

    That's a good reason, really, who else within the group of survivors have dealt with beings as supernatural as the entity? Maybe Bill, butt that's just because motherfuckin TANKS.

  • Survive-

    Min- Her lone wolf nature gives her a high chance to survive. I should probably focus on the objective and leaving and not waste too much time trying suicidal altruistic behaviour. Honestly in a horror film I see her being the really b*tchy character who eventually ends up with friend in the protagonist and they survive together


    (Laurie, Cheryl) cool solo survivors who basically managed to get through their ordeals alive will definitely help out in the final survival


    Ash- smart dude knows what's up would probably avoid going into unnecessary danger

    Jake- willing to help but also knows when it's time not to risk yourself he does manage to stop Claudette from foolishly going after the Meg in the opening cutscene

    Dwight- follows the useful to my survival strategy will keep people around as long as they are useful to his safety. The middle ground that is less risky than both lone wolf and full altruism.


    Yui- smart enough and strong enough to handle herself but also can rally the people around her to go even stronger than they normally go.


    Nea- similar to Jake but I feel like she leans more towards Min's style than Jake's she'll be there to help but if she realises the situation is a waste of time she'll switch the sneaking off Lone Wolf Style


    Dead

    Self-sacrifice I'm going to put a bunch of names here because I see them all probably doing this in the hopes of saving people and personality wise there's quite a bit who will do this.

    David

    Tapp

    Steve

    Jane

    Bill

    Jeff

    Yeah lot of names.


    Zarnia- I think she can handle herself but I feel like she would probably be the type of person to try to learn more or be reckless was trying to do something and that might get her killed.


    Meg- it's all well and good to run but running without a strategy or plan is most likely going to get you killed.

    Ace- not gonna lie in horror movies he will definitely hit the stereotype of luck runs out .


    Nancy- I just hate Nancy can't stand her character on the show and most people who play Nancy tend to be toxic.


    Unknown-

    Quentin- honestly he's kind of a hit and miss for me I either see him being in the self-sacrifice category or surviving not really any in between

  • Meg, nea, feng, David, yui, Jake, ace and claudette for original characters.

    Laurie, Steve, tapp, cheryl and possibly lisa could survive.

  • Jake, because he was a survivalist already before being taken.

    Nea is another who's self-reliant and resourceful.

    Laurie. She already survived the Evil Incarnate in our reality.

    Ace, because he's egoistic and he's used to live on the edge.

    Feng. She's already described as egoistic in her lore.

    Kate. Her character is allegedly based on Sally Hardesty. So, she's a final girl by definition. Also, her lore heavily implies that she harbors a great fortitude. She's the only one we know who was able to resist the Entity's attempt to take her. Which is no small feature.

    Ash. Because Ash.

    Yui, because she's a hardened competitor by nature and never gives up.

    Cheryl, because of her track record.

    Honorable mentions who'd make it if they weren't so altruistic: David, Bill, Tapp.

  • @Volfawott said:

    Survive-

    Min- Her lone wolf nature gives her a high chance to survive. I should probably focus on the objective and leaving and not waste too much time trying suicidal altruistic behaviour. Honestly in a horror film I see her being the really b*tchy character who eventually ends up with friend in the protagonist and they survive together

    (Laurie, Cheryl) cool solo survivors who basically managed to get through their ordeals alive will definitely help out in the final survival

    Ash- smart dude knows what's up would probably avoid going into unnecessary danger

    Jake- willing to help but also knows when it's time not to risk yourself he does manage to stop Claudette from foolishly going after the Meg in the opening cutscene

    Dwight- follows the useful to my survival strategy will keep people around as long as they are useful to his safety. The middle ground that is less risky than both lone wolf and full altruism.

    Yui- smart enough and strong enough to handle herself but also can rally the people around her to go even stronger than they normally go.

    Nea- similar to Jake but I feel like she leans more towards Min's style than Jake's she'll be there to help but if she realises the situation is a waste of time she'll switch the sneaking off Lone Wolf Style

    Dead

    Self-sacrifice I'm going to put a bunch of names here because I see them all probably doing this in the hopes of saving people and personality wise there's quite a bit who will do this.

    David

    Tapp

    Steve

    Jane

    Bill

    Jeff

    Yeah lot of names.

    Zarnia- I think she can handle herself but I feel like she would probably be the type of person to try to learn more or be reckless was trying to do something and that might get her killed.

    Meg- it's all well and good to run but running without a strategy or plan is most likely going to get you killed.

    Ace- not gonna lie in horror movies he will definitely hit the stereotype of luck runs out .

    Nancy- I just hate Nancy can't stand her character on the show and most people who play Nancy tend to be toxic.

    Unknown-

    Quentin- honestly he's kind of a hit and miss for me I either see him being in the self-sacrifice category or surviving not really any in between

    Honestly i disagree with zarina, i think shes cleaver enough to hopefully help herself and other surviors to escape. Zarina is my favorite suvivor and id be really sad if she died

  • @leatherfav88 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1476561#Comment_1476561

    Agreed but also who outside of lisensed would you think?

    What others below have been naming, I pretty much agree to them

  • @EmpireWinner said:

    David, tapp, Laurie, and Cheryl

    Due to the fact that they had life threatening encounters and survived, call them experienced?

    I can hear Quietin crying in a corner.

  • I would say Steve would've died and probably by sacrificing himself for another person to be able to be free.