Pennywise Ability Concept 🎈
I'd LOVE to see Pennywise as a killer. Yes I know we already have The Clown BUT hear me out.
Ability 1 - Hide and Seek
Pennywise can hide in lockers giving him the Undetectable status for 3 seconds after exiting a locker. Pennywise makes no noise while entering and exiting lockers. If a survivor tries to hide in a locker Pennywise is already in, Pennywise grabs the survivor and puts them on his shoulder. If Pennywise hides in a locker within 10m of a survivor, he builds up his Fear meter. Once full survivors within the 10m become exposed for 15 seconds.
Ability 2 - You'll Float Too
Pennywise can pass his terror radius onto the balloons he carries with him. He can release the balloons to float freely around the map or tie them down to generators. The terror radius is 10m smaller than size of Pennywises. Balloons last for 30 seconds each or until a survivor pops the balloon. He can hold a minimum of 4 balloons. If a survivor pops a balloon or a balloon pops while a survivor is inside it's terror radius, the survivor screams allowing Pennywise to see their position.
Let me know what you think!! We could use old and new PW outfits too.
Comments
I'd not be sacrificed to the Entity for Pennywise but thank you for the kind offer <3
Edit: so I don't look like a tool the original post was titled "I'd sacrifice you all to the Entity for Pennywise" and honestly not feeling in the mood for that today, maybe a job for Tuesday :/
Sorry man but I ain't feeling it today, try again next week mayhaps?
Fair enough🤷 haha