Why is the ebony mori in the game?
i just can't help but wonder why in the world is the ebony mori a thing its like the hatch of killer. it adds no skillful or counter-able elements to the game its just kind of a sorry excuse of a offering its not like its even that good unless you run it on nurse. It completely defeats the purpose of the hook system that they made and defeats the purpose of devour hope 5 tokens.
Comments
I dont know, usually survivors DC before I can mori them anyway
i do this so i don't get comments telling me to get good at playing survivor (because typically this question would come from a salty survivor, i'm just a curious piggy boy :> )
alright i'll edit it just for you
Why is it still a thing that biased survivor mains start their "nerf killer" post with "I am a killer main"?
This is really insulting to anyone with a brain.
Do these guys really believe that we don't get the lie?
you're telling me i'm not a killer main? you're just being unreasonably closed-minded at this point. i never even said there skilless for the killer i said its skilless for the survivors because it pretty much doesn't effect them. i was specific in my wording that i just think its pointless and isn't even good on killers that aren't nurse.
Yes.
i'm done arguing this, you and i both know i edited it to remove the part saying i'm a killer main. you posted your comment at 4:17 which is after 4:14 so... ;-;
Because survivors are cancer and cancer must be dealt with accordingly.
you got me there
i wish this was a joke, but lets be honest. its true.
you're funny
cause its a fun mechanic?
hell, its ultra rare, what is your problem?
just dont get found...
It's provides a way for killers to teabag survivors, making it very useful.
they really need to buff cyprus mori so you can mori the last 2 survivors
Survivor mains
-Noed is bad for the game, I should do just gens, totems ain't objectives so I won't do it
-Its not fair pallets aren't my safe bubble, I shouldn't be hit through them!
- killer (insert name) its op, I can't play against it Nerf please!
Also survivor mains
-DS is hard to hit and its fair it stun and let me loop or hide afterwards. After all I do skill checks 24/7 and for me its hard hit it
-i should be able to survive an loop without thinking like was originally with infinity loops and Insta flashlights. Every killer should be at Freddy's level! And he's op as everybody knows
I like this game! Too bad if I had to write everything that survivors cry about on this forum I would spend hours to list them all. Like nerfing hag nerfing myers nerfing franklin demise etc etc it would take way too long. BTW was ffun do this roleplay