Did This Pop Up As News For Anyone Else?

Not Selling..PNG

The cosmetic again?

Is it not selling as much as they hoped?

Zubat.PNG

I'd purchase it if you sell it as a 2 or 1 piece cosmetic.

I'd buy the head and the pants.

Comments

  • Yeah it popped up. I just thought I was stupid and it was something new.

  • @Ghouled_Mojo said:

    Yeah it popped up. I just thought I was stupid and it was something new.

    Thank you, I was wondering if it was just me.

  • it popped for me too. I just didn't realize it was an "old" cosmetic

  • @Alice_pbg said:

    it popped for me too. I just didn't realize it was an "old" cosmetic

    Must not be selling to their expectation. Thank you for your input.

  • When I saw that, i thought they had changed it to a 3-part outfit like the others.

  • I assume they did it because theres no new cosmetic this week and they technically didn't advertise this one in game before if I remember correctly

  • @ Antares2332 said:

    When I saw that, i thought they had changed it to a 3-part outfit like the others.

    Same, I went to the store and looked.

    @LegionOfDumb said:

    I assume they did it because theres no new cosmetic this week and they technically didn't advertise this one in game before if I remember correctly

    Yeah, they did.

  • I have yet to see a reply from Devs as to why they made it a full Set instead of selling normally

    maybe they should take the hint and just let people do what they want; pretty sure it was Puppers or someone got Bhvr upset for showing the store glitch, may be wrong but if you are mad about people making their own outfits then you shouldnt have allowed it in the first place

  • @BigTimeGamer said:

    I have yet to see a reply from Devs as to why they made it a full Set instead of selling normally

    maybe they should take the hint and just let people do what they want; pretty sure it was Puppers or someone got Bhvr upset for showing the store glitch, may be wrong but if you are mad about people making their own outfits then you shouldnt have allowed it in the first place

    Agreed. 100%.

  • to add; how does this negatively affect the game??? @Peanits

    Untitled Image
  • Yeah I was hoping it meant they were releasing it split up, no such luck.

  • @BigTimeGamer said:

    I have yet to see a reply from Devs as to why they made it a full Set instead of selling normally

    maybe they should take the hint and just let people do what they want; pretty sure it was Puppers or someone got Bhvr upset for showing the store glitch, may be wrong but if you are mad about people making their own outfits then you shouldnt have allowed it in the first place

    the store glitch?

  • Yeah, it popped up again, but with a different heading. It was quite annoying.

  • it popped for me as well not getting it tho.