thana, sloppy or anc
in Polls
Which of these perks do you consider to be the most effective? For any killer in general.
Which of these perks do you consider to be the most effective? For any killer in general.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Depends on the killer, I chose Sloppy cause it's a good slowdown perk for most killers.
As a Ghostface main I generally would opt for Nurse's calling, however generally speaking on most killers I think I would take sloppy instead, especially when I'm playing Oni for example.
Thana is a good synergistic choice for either of these perks but it pales in a 1 on 1 comparison that doesn't even deserve to be a poll option tbh. It's almost cute to see it here alongside the other two.
I feel like I need Sloppy on Pig, so I always take it. Nurse's Calling is just the extra oompf, and great for well timed ambushes. Thana I want to try on her eventually with that combination, but it's a perk I tend to throw on any killer when I don't want to be focusing on popping gens too much. Which, I know may not be so productive. I wouldn't run Thana without Sloppy.
None of these are good generally, Nurses is good on a select few and Thana just has horrible numbers. Sloppy, while not great, is the best of the bunch presented. Would recommended finding other perks.
I like to run Thana + Sloppy, but if I can only choose one, it's Thana. When I play killer I main Trapper so if I'm placing my traps correctly I'm getting everyone injured consistently.