Starched screen
The only real problem I have with cross play is the whole starched screen thing on PC. Anyone who does it will always have advances against a PS4 or Xbox players. Is this being looked at or do I have to jump through another hoop?
The only real problem I have with cross play is the whole starched screen thing on PC. Anyone who does it will always have advances against a PS4 or Xbox players. Is this being looked at or do I have to jump through another hoop?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Man I really hate a starched screen. It's so stiff and uncomfortable.
Just boil it man, all the starch comes right out. Add some Iodine to the water just to test :p
I refuse to play with a starched screen. It has to be soft and fluffy or it's uncomfortable on the eyes.
They do have an advantage but the majority of players who actually use a stretched screen are probably no better than the ones that don't and you won't notice they have it. This is going off the streamers I've seen who use a stretched Res anyway. They'll be the same as the typical survivors you're used to seeing.