Killer support group

As a pig main that has been doing rift challenges on the other side (the ones I haven't bothered to grind)

I just want to offer you my love..

I feel really bad for just everything and damn I feel your pain..

Free boops to you beautiful murderers out there providing me games for me to join much love

https://youtu.be/QdS60of43qA

๐Ÿท๐Ÿ’–

Comments

  • Nice meme but in all honesty not enough love is given I don't care how you play what perks you use what offerings you bring..

    I thank you for the game with out you we wouldn't have one thank you

    ๐Ÿท๐Ÿ’–

  • boops

    I play both sides rather evenly, and yeah, a good killer brings more joy to the game than good teammates tbh. (best scenario is good killer + good teammates)

  • @Darkskies said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1475542#Comment_1475542

    Nice meme but in all honesty not enough love is given I don't care how you play what perks you use what offerings you bring..

    I thank you for the game with out you we wouldn't have one thank you

    ๐Ÿท๐Ÿ’–

    Owww, same for you!

    Hopefully I met you so I can boop the snoot ๐Ÿท

  • Every pig I've ever had wouldn't let me boop the snoot. I'm so sad :(

  • @Squirrel_Thicc said:

    Every pig I've ever had wouldn't let me boop the snoot. I'm so sad :(

    *crouches and displays my piggy head* boop away free happiness boops for all! I promise boop will be respected I just want to give out happy vibes for those that need it ๐Ÿ–

  • Killer mains I feel your struggle.. Your not alone surviour mains I get your issues also honestly this post is from the heart.. Not enough respect is given..

    Thank you for the game ๐Ÿท๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฏ

  • @MeltingPenguins said:

    boops

    I play both sides rather evenly, and yeah, a good killer brings more joy to the game than good teammates tbh. (best scenario is good killer + good teammates)

    Tbh im playing both sites also and eh idk. Whenever I'm playing not as a 4 player swf I'm getting teammates that destroy the game for me. Crouching on the other site of the map, not saving, wasting pallets. Like, when im playing killer im getting good solo players xD or swf but most of the time swf is easy for me idk

  • Damn I wish there were more positive players like you

    Big respect