Who's better at farming bloodpoints: Legion or Doctor?
With Whispers on Doctor, you're guaranteed to hit people with his static blast, however with Legion you can rack up more points in more categories, but if you miss an attack you fall out of Feral Frenzy (which is just dumb). Which one do you choose?
Comments
Legion, but I am a legion main. If you play right, you will be able to get all 32k points much faster and more reliably than doc.
What would you consider the proper way to "play right" with Legion?
Well, that is the thing, Legions playstyle is very different to most killers. Sure, they have the same tricks as 115 killers, but they also have times when they need to move on from their one chase to another. They simply do not have the lethality of other killers, and must pick and choose their targets. They have the best access to survivor positions with their constant KI readings. Making the most of it (using frenzy a lot) is a definite must.
If you don't want to continue the chase (or recognize a survivor is just looping you for too long), use your frenzy on the person you are chasing to look for others. Even if they are injured and you want to let them go, make them waste time mending. Frenzy hits give brutality and deviousness, so lots and lots of frenzy hits are a good thing.
It is sort of like picking up Bubba or Billy. Know when to use your power to get an early hit or information, and never draw your chases out too much. Maxing out Deviousness points shouldn't be too difficult if you know what you can get away with when in Frenzy.
Good info. Thanks!
I personally have a fairly easy time getting 32k on Doctor. Well, depending on the team, that is. Malicious and Devious almost always get maxed out for me, and then Sacrifice is of course dependent on whether I 4k or not. Chaser is also pretty good, usually.
But I haven't played more than a couple of games with Legion so I can't really comment on him haha
I think it used to be Doc but its Legion now?
I havent p3ed my doc yet, in the process and I find Legion easier to max hits and everything.
I enjoy Doctor but I think Legion is better if you want Bloodpoints.
The Doctor's Shock Therapy and Static Blast are great for Deviousness, and Hunting is just a matter of finding and chasing, but I often have issues with Brutality points. Adding Surge to my build helps, since you get Damage Generator points when it procs, but still need to go out of my way for pallets and non-Surged gens.
Legion, however, has the advantage that hits with Feral Frenzy count for both Brutality and Deviousness. Hunting is also easier because Feral Frenzy is a power designed for use in chase. You can also build up Deviousness just by running around in FF, even if you do nothing else.
I don't worry about Sacrifice as much, since I'm usually content to get my four Barbecue and Chili stacks, but that's is the same on either Killer, affected mainly by your own skill with them.
Wraith is also very consistent with maxing out Deviousness