New killer idea

How would you guys feel about Wishmaster, punpkinhead, pinhead, maybe some sort of werewolf, and some Greek mythology type character, in the game?

Comments

  • I don't think we really should go into Greek mythology mostly due to were having the Greek collection with a Minotaur skin for Oni, a werewolf might be interesting, but I would like something from Outlast though

  • @Dabihwow said:

    I don't think we really should go into Greek mythology mostly due to were having the Greek collection with a Minotaur skin for Oni, a werewolf might be interesting, but I would like something from Outlast though

    I don't mind not having a greek killer but in my opinion not having a greek mmap make those skins look really out of place.

  • @Dito175 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1475332#Comment_1475332

    I don't mind not having a greek killer but in my opinion not having a greek mmap make those skins look really out of place.

    Yeah it kinda does but then again if they add a new map that means more bugs maybe