hardest adept killer?
Im curious who is the hardest killer for each of you to get adept on?
for me its gonna have to be nurse, because I still cant get used to blink ranges but I know nurse is really strong so others would have an easy time
Im curious who is the hardest killer for each of you to get adept on?
for me its gonna have to be nurse, because I still cant get used to blink ranges but I know nurse is really strong so others would have an easy time
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Plague. Her power loses her emblem points, and her perks aren't good for emblems either.
Ill probably have a problem with her coming up(only ever played her like.... twice)
Emblem wise, plague. The system punishes her a lot for using her power
Skill wise, nurse. After the nerf about a year ago going against a nurse is rare. A good one even rarer
Out of the ones I've done doc's was probably the most annoying (did it pre-buff)
Getting plague's wasn't so bad, the emblem part is harder but her perks are so good
Plague because of the emblems.
Nurse because of the skill, especially on console.