Reminder to Survivors

So I've been getting a lot of messages like these lately and I would just like to remind survivors that my role is to kill you.

20200725_024108.jpg


Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Lol @ "I didn't do anything in the game". Obituary: "killed for not helping their teammates".

  • Take my advice as someone who equally plays on both sides.Put your messages on friends only that works for me on ps4.

  • @LetsPlayTogether said:

    Poor story bro.

    kk

  • @NinjaDette1 said:

    Take my advice as someone who equally plays on both sides.Put your messages on friends only that works for me on ps4.

    Nah, I prefer to leave it public. That way when they start insulting me I can just report them and let Sony ban their account.

  • @NinjaDette1 said:

    Take my advice as someone who equally plays on both sides.Put your messages on friends only that works for me on ps4.

    But how can I send you memes if I cannot message you!!!!

    In all honesty though.....how can I send you memes if I cannot message you.

  • Survivor rule number 58 : By any reason the killer should down any survivor multiple times.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/174605/reminder-to-survivors

    This is lacking a little bit of context.

    Usually survivors don’t send messages like this unless they feel like they’ve been singled out and the other 3 are being ignored for no good reason, and get next to no opportunity to play in the match.

    In short, she was the first survivor I found. I downed, put a trap on her then hooked her. I left downed and hooked another survivor. Came back to the area to check gens, seen her cleansing a totem, downed and hooked her again. I left, chased and hooked other survivors. I came back to the area to see a gen about to pop with a Nancy on it. Nancy sees me and runs off, as this happens this survivor runs into me (because there was also a jigsaw box next to the gen), I down her, she then dc's and sends me this message.

    Just to be a bit more clear, she wasn't a very good survivor. She was always out positioned and never even tried to loop me. Nor did she try and heal.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1474794#Comment_1474794

    A) Sure it did, or did it ? Probably cause it was a game of DbD like any other and don't need any added context.

    B) Breaking news : most are, you play a few hours of DbD every day for 4 years, it gets easy to see how scummish the survivor community is, simply because there are 4 of them in a game so there are more chances of them being sculbags.

    C) I called you delusionnal for a delusionnal comment, feel free to take it as hard as you want but my intention aint to insult you, calling someone delusionnal aint a personnal attack where I come from.

    DudeDelicious used to be a hardcore killer main ngl I kinda trust his judgement on this one.

    From my own experience too usually they feel like I did something to them for them to go and comment on my steam or whatever. Not everyone is entitled like this, and DD has a point of there is literally 0 context other than dbd match. Did op use slugging nurse, did they only slug the survivor, what happened in this game?

  • If I play DBD for 1 day and don't get salty comments on my steam profile, I know I am doing something wrong.

    lulz.PNG


  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1474816#Comment_1474816

    I’ve never been a hard core killer main. I’ve always played both roles.

    And thanks for the back up, but the OP clarified what happened in the match, and the survivor was definitely in the wrong.

    Well if context was provided and survivor was in the wrong, great! Problem solved!

    Context is important everyone.

    That doesn't change my stance on not everyone being like this, I've met plenty of amazing people whilst playing killer and survivor lol.

  • For no reason?

    You're playing the same game, right?