Anti-Epileptic Mode

Hey,

I suggest this every two months or so, usually after a real bad game on Lerys or Lampkin, but we really need an anti-epileptic mode where you can turn off the flashing/strobing lights. In my last Lerys game, I couldn't do any generators because the remaining ones, while spread out, were in rooms with strobing lights. It is also a big problematic with the police car(s?) in Lampkin. I agree that most visual settings shouldn't be changable, due to the advantages it can provide and the atmosphere of the game, but this one is legit problematic from a health perspective.

Comments

  • I'm not epileptic and some of the Lerys strobes are disorienting for me. Remember first time after rework I was in room and thought if it was bad for me it has to suck for someone with epilepsy.

  • Bumping and echoing this. DBD needs this and more accessibility features in general. It is beyond behind the times when it comes to these things.