Two wildly different perspectives (the dbd community).

As we know, there are 2 sides mainly on the forums and 1 inbetween. Killer mains, survivor mains and people who play both side or say they play both sides. Very often, we get the average insult of entitled killer/survivor main. One side says nerf spirit, she has no counterplay. The other says she has counterplay and is fine or needs a buff. I think we should look at both sides and find a compromise instead of saying "change my mind". Be open to hearing other arguments instead of jumping the gun and saying "entitled survivor main". The #1 reason why the game is so hateful is because of this divide in our community. Either way we should make some space in the hell that we create on both sides. Let's work on making this community less toxic :).

Comments

  • Keep trying and I wil ldo that same. I admire you efforts. ๐Ÿ˜

    I wish we all were able to see both sides, sadly, some people are not wired with that ability.

    Example: I loath camping and tunnelling - however - on the flip side I can see a killer's point of view when they say to us it will make use better in a chase or a loop. It's a valid POV.

    POV and perspective is a funny thing sometimes.


    For you:


    cheers.jpg


  • All people need to do is to play both sides equally at higher ranks to see the reality.

  • There shouldn't be a compromise if one side is blatantly wrong and doesn't see how wrong they are.

    Compromise only works if both sides have a point.

    There's also the fact that people can't think abstractly about certain issues. Games are all illusion. That's not water. That's not a rock. That's not a real spoon.

  • @MaybeShesCrazy said:

    Keep trying and I wil ldo that same. I admire you efforts. ๐Ÿ˜

    I wish we all were able to see both sides, sadly, some people are not wired with that ability.

    Example: I loath camping and tunnelling - however - on the flip side I can see a killer's point of view when they say to us it will make use better in a chase or a loop. It's a valid POV.

    POV and perspective is a funny thing sometimes.

    For you:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/XKTKDWUH8D01/cheers.jpg

    Exactly, I hate both camping, tunneling, NOED, DS and unbreakable, but sometimes I can see why people do it. ๐Ÿค

    @Zeus said:

    All people need to do is to play both sides equally at higher ranks to see the reality.

    Yeah, to not be so biased.