Which item do you use most?

Or you like more

Comments

  • normally bring nothing because i like to find thing in chests.

  • I think med kits are probably the strongest (except for keys) item. They will be useful against any killer except plague.

    Flashlights are situational and often rely on the killer making misplays

    Maps are only good for dealing with totems or playing against a hag/trapper

    Keys are super strong but they're pretty rare, compared to a med kit where you can just take a brown every game and get good use out of it.

    Firecrackers are valuable because of their rarity so I rarely use them.

    Toolboxes are decent but the toolbox rework made them way more situational and save way less time so I think the med kit is typically more useful/versatile now, definitely would have been toolbox before the rework though, couldn't beat faster gen speeds sometimes for the whole game with the right box.

  • I feel like I get most value out of a medkit but I tend to never bring items into games and if I survive with an item on hand that I pilfered, I'll use it for the next game as well. Until I lose it.

  • I'd have to say med-kit out of all the options but really I don't use items.

  • Its the only one thats fun to use.

  • Definitely the med-kit. Bringing one in can help you clear up a perk slot if you normally use a healing perk like I do (I like to run Inner Strength). And they're just great to have in general. I'd say I use toolboxes second most with good add ons since after the rework they go so fast now

  • Just gotta be so tooooxic my dude

  • My favorite is both toolbox and medical kit so I can't decide. I like the install brand new part, styptic agent and the hemorrhagic syringe.

  • Nothing really, I'm a hoarder and do not like the idea of risking losing any items.

  • I love using maps with detective's hunch. It makes solo queue feel like swf, and not in a bad way.