Did Clown get shadow nerfed?

Been playing a lot of Clown ever since his buff (aka the removal of the slowdown after throwing a bottle), but I noticed that the slowdown was added back to the Clown when he throws a bottle. Is this intentional, and is anyone else experiencing this?

Comments

  • @glitchboi said:

    Been playing a lot of Clown ever since his buff (aka the removal of the slowdown after throwing a bottle), but I noticed that the slowdown was added back to the Clown when he throws a bottle. Is this intentional, and is anyone else experiencing this?

    As far as I'm concerned that must be a bug. Meaning its unintentional clown will no tf be getting nerfed as hes weak.

  • I think I noticed it too, however it's hard to tell if this is an actual change, a glitch, or even if it's just in our heads. I felt a change after finishing a reload, although we might just be going crazy.

  • i haven't noticed.