DC lobbies or 'bad sports' lobbies please!

The amount of DCing is increasing more and more as expected.

It seems BHVR aren't going to increase penalties so could I suggest that if you DC you play with other DCers.

Basically they get a taste of their own medicine, if they continue to DC they stay there.

Comments

  • This would be hilarious.

    Imagine 4 people that just DCed on first down, upset and triggered, dumped into a match with a salty killer who DCed, man I wanna watch this on stream.

  • That wouldn't fix anything

  • @Khakuate said:

    That wouldn't fix anything

    Please explain, you may as well say "No" as this is a forum

  • @Khakuate said:

    That wouldn't fix anything

    But it would be hilarious and cathartic.

  • @andyollolloll said:

    The amount of DCing is increasing more and more as expected.

    It seems BHVR aren't going to increase penalties so could I suggest that if you DC you play with other DCers.

    Basically they get a taste of their own medicine, if they continue to DC they stay there.

    This.

    This right here 1000%

    This way, the scum players of this game get matched with each other.

  • And? Put the penalties back in and you get a return to 1st hook suicides or killers just giving up and facecamping.

  • i don't know if it ever happen or work.

  • I can't take credit for the idea as I stole it from another game which seems to work well.

    You basically are putting the players who make it hell for everyone to play with each other for a taste of their own medicine.

    DC points should be awarded such as if you DC'd straight after loading in, on your first down, if you didn't struggle, etc

    "But what about me who didn't tap struggle" I hear you ask, well that should be find unless you are persistently forgetting to hit struggle.

    Once you obtain so many DC points in a period of time then you get to play with other DC survivors and other DC killers, oh and as for wait times... enjoy.

  • @NekoGamerX said:

    i don't know if it ever happen or work.

    Please explain, you may as well say "No" as this is a forum