stop nerfing killers as soon as they come out BHVR

stop nerfing killers as soon as they come out BHVR , give PH the ability to see cages again or remove the ability from survivors to see cages

Comments

  • this post scream "me want a free pass to tunnel people"....

  • @MiniPisa said:

    Also, PH's nerf was needed. I saw a lot of PH's literally standing in front of the cage and it was a form of body blocking which is bannable. It's also an unfair advantage for him since no hook perks work, so there was little to no counter other than getting there before him - at least now he cannot camp the cage or race you to the poor sod who's in the cage.

    And... dude.. do you know how ridiculous "remove the ability from survivors to see cages" sounds? They wouldn't be able to save them if they can't see them, which is exactly why there isn't any perks that do this with hooks.

    actually BHVR should have put some thought into the gameplay instead of just nerfing PH , they should have done a pulse system where every 10 seconds the cage can't be seen by the killer and survivors and then for 3 seconds it can and this cycle would continue until the survivor was rescued/sacrificed not just nerf the killer as soon as he comes out and completely change the gameplay and how he was shown to be playable as and what abilities he had

  • @Axe said:

    this post scream "me want a free pass to tunnel people"....

    Yeah I agree with this guy, and I'm a PH main as well (whatever that means)

  • why would PH need to see the cage, he has no reason to apart from...

    oh.

    tunneling.

  • "I cant tunnel survivors anymore, cause I cannot predict the obvious cage location" ... nothing more to see here.