New Matchmaking on Xbox SUCKS!

So for the past 2 or 3 days all I get are potatoes as a surv. I have carried my teams, just to be left to die. I have been put up against good killers with trash teammates. Only few games were decent and this forced me to play swf to actually have fun. And today I finally got good matches, FINALLY. But as killer I played huntress and got rank 20 and I don't get it. I played legion today for a ritual who I usually do ok with so I thought I might have good matchmaking due to the mmr changes. No potatoes were what I got. Then I play Wraith to get adept since I have been getting potatoes and fyi I HATE WRAITH. So I dont touch him and I've only got maybe 1 or 2 potatoes and thats it ive been getting gen rushed and pallet drops like crazy so no matter what I cant even get my damn adept. This matchmaking is trash and I know this is new but it is already pathetic and needs fixing. I shouldnt be held back by survivors who can't loop or do gens and I shouldn't get gen rushed by red ranks when I dont even have skill with wraith.

Comments

  • I agree! I’m a new player and it’s not working. It frustrates me because I’m trying to learn the game but can’t survivor long enough to learn the mechanics/strategies. It must be boring for killers to kill us all off in less than a minute by just making all of us slugs. Its obvious they have worked the grind to get where they are so give them others in equal ability.

    E9EA9756-1D1E-47FB-B360-BF6212578AC8.jpeg

    It’s been like this all morning - it makes me sad because all the people I watch on twitch make it look so fun but it’s not. I don’t want to quit because I have had previous matches that were great (few weeks ago) . I think the ranking that has been planned would be okay if it was able to accurately choose players for you by ability - but it isn’t happening. When I play killer it’s been a little better but survivor is a no go.

  • Could be worse, just did a killer game and this was the end...

    Snapchat-1257503069.jpg


  • @player101 said:

    Could be worse, just did a killer game and this was the end...

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/ZWOX8LOBD8WL/snapchat-1257503069.jpg

    Dont worry I understand but it just sucks in general for almost everyone