Is cross progression not coming?
Just read a forum post saying that cross progression was canceled. is this true? Cause frankly that's a big deal breaker for me. I wanted to make the switch to pc but don't want to lose all my progress, if there's no cross progression then damn I have no motivation to really play.
Comments
As far as I know, cross progression so far has been confirmed to pc, switch, stadia, no ps4, xbox1 yet
Can you link this post? From all the outlets I can see there's been nothing on it being cancelled.
It won't be on WIndows Store, PS4, or XBOX, but will be on Stadia, Switch, and Steam.
ok. little weird they confirm on the switch and ######### stadia of all things and not xbox where their game is literally free.
I'd assume Microsoft cockblocked it, since it isn't coming to Windows Store.
dont know why since they have been down for it and implemented cross play and progression on other games. smite having both.
Companies are greddy? Probably to do with the sharing of DLC tbh since companies get a share of the money when you buy something from the store.
🤷♂️ I guess we will have to wait and see but if this is the case then im frankly not all that ecited to play more dbd in the future because I wanted to switch to pc but I have close to 500 hours on xbox and im not going to just throw that away.
yep, just gonna have to wait it out. hopefully though everything sorts itself out.
Idk about the other systems but Freddy is not on Switch so how will this work?
Great question, fingers crossed ANOES will show up on Switch when cross-play drops.
I have no idea about microsoft but I know sony is stingy af, bhvr might be having issues trying to add the crossprogression data because of that