Clown, Kate, Rin and Francis still need new profile pictures. Not to mention that Clown and Kate have been released 3 months ago and are still missing them!
@ChesterTheMolester said:
Clown, Kate, Rin and Francis still need new profile pictures. Not to mentiom that Clown and Kate have been released 3 months ago and are still missing them!
@ChesterTheMolester said:
Clown, Kate, Rin and Francis still need new profile pictures. Not to mentiom that Clown and Kate have been released 3 months ago and are still missing them!
@ChesterTheMolester said:
Clown, Kate, Rin and Francis still need new profile pictures. Not to mentiom that Clown and Kate have been released 3 months ago and are still missing them!
@ChesterTheMolester said:
Clown, Kate, Rin and Francis still need new profile pictures. Not to mentiom that Clown and Kate have been released 3 months ago and are still missing them!
@ChesterTheMolester said:
Clown, Kate, Rin and Francis still need new profile pictures. Not to mentiom that Clown and Kate have been released 3 months ago and are still missing them!
And one of the mods were using Kate's. SUSPICIOUS
We would never.
If you can't add them yourself, can you atleast tell me on whose office desk i'd have leave a turd on?
Clown, Kate, Rin and Francis still need new profile pictures. Not to mentiom that Clown and Kate have been released 3 months ago and are still missing them!
And one of the mods were using Kate's. SUSPICIOUS
We would never.
If you can't add them yourself, can you atleast tell me on whose office desk i'd have leave a turd on?
Can't add them myself, no. I can only change my own. I also can't tell you who's desk you need to poop on, so you'll either have to poop on a lot of desks or hold it.
I've asked again though. Hopefully we'll be able to get them in soon.
Can't add them myself, no. I can only change my own. I also can't tell you who's desk you need to poop on, so you'll either have to poop on a lot of desks or hold it.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Still waiting for a pallet picture.
And one of the mods were using Kate's. SUSPICIOUS
I touched survivor where I should not, that's why sheriff took my ass to jail.
We would never.
Don't bait us xD
Omg Peanits
Can't add them myself, no. I can only change my own. I also can't tell you who's desk you need to poop on, so you'll either have to poop on a lot of desks or hold it.
I've asked again though. Hopefully we'll be able to get them in soon.
Mine too, my friend, mine too.
WELCOME TO THE "PALLET PICTURE" CLUB