First hit t-bag next down dc?!
What is happening with matchs lately? I am sing a lot of surv if killer hit then they stop runing insteand they t-bag and after killer down them they dc?!
What is happening with matchs lately? I am sing a lot of surv if killer hit then they stop runing insteand they t-bag and after killer down them they dc?!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Why do you ask like if we know the answer
Results of the participation trophy generarion?
There is no penalty system.
Cause and effect.
Don't maybe cz someone will know it.
Oh that makes sense. Since when? I didn't see much of dcing when SH chapter went live.
Well for starter most are tryna to deranked.