Ghostface mains.

A question.

Do you think that if survivors did not know they are exposed, GF would be op?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • I love GF, but his reveal mechanism is junk and needs a rework. You get penalised for actually sneaking up and landing a hit, but the worst part, is activating night shroud and you get revealed by a slugged survivor or whilst carrying them. The reveal is also inconsistent.

  • @ Antares2332 said:

    A question.

    Do you think that if survivors did not know they are exposed, GF would be op?

    Well ghost face really isn't in a good spot in the meta. His power needs a buff. Make it so it refreshes in 20 or 18 seconds instead of 30 and have it so he stalks faster and that only shows youre exposed if youre in chase. Right now if you stalk a survivor fully they know you've seen them so I think it should only show a survivor if they're in chase.

  • @thrawn3054 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1469208#Comment_1469208

    You want to be warned that a killer, who's entire power is stalking, is stalking you? You're kidding right? Would you like an aura to show when Trapper sets a trap as well?

    That's not what I'm saying. Read my comment again. What I said was GF shouldn't be alerted when you are revealing him. I absolutely do NOT think survivors should be alerted to being stalked. If you aren't aware of your surroundings that's on you.

1 2 ›