I play a lot of Demogorgon and I use the rat liver Add on almost every round because is really nice not losing distance on survivors while holding shred, do you think this is a good add on to make base kit?
Honestly, the fact that his best add-ons are brown and 1 yellow (Mew's Guts for reduced Shred cooldown, which is no different than Black Heart, just with an extra portal) is just pathetic.
I can’t bring myself to vote either. I had a conversation with someone who was against having Rat Liver base and they made some good points. Shred is pretty solid where it is now and if it got that change then I would hardly feel it.
The other add-ons definitely need some looking into.
I'd like to see his add-ons over all to be changed a bit. Mostly the Iri ones since they don't do a lot. Rat liver and Tail are really nice to have so I'd love to see them added into the base kit since Demo is already pretty strong.
Everytime I play demo I'm really bad at him, yet the survivors are always like "why would you play a bottom tier killer, noob".... Maybe this teensy change would help
The majority of his addons are also really bad. They all focus around portal effects when almost no one bothers removing portals anyway because they're not that good.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
YES! Or at least give it the combat straps treatment.
Also give my boy a full add-on rework, because most of his current add-ons are way too lackluster.
Honestly yes. It's ridiculous that his most solid add-on is a brown add-on??? Just make it part of his kit and give him other decent add-ons instead.
Honestly, the fact that his best add-ons are brown and 1 yellow (Mew's Guts for reduced Shred cooldown, which is no different than Black Heart, just with an extra portal) is just pathetic.
Never played him! but sure it would make demo a bit more spicier!
It's a training wheel addon and it's nice to have, but at base Shred is already good enough.
Absolutely, I think demo's add-ons are a bit weak in general.
It's not necessary. Shred is balanced at base.
I can’t bring myself to vote either. I had a conversation with someone who was against having Rat Liver base and they made some good points. Shred is pretty solid where it is now and if it got that change then I would hardly feel it.
The other add-ons definitely need some looking into.
Definitely.
I don't see why not, its used all the time and would free up one of his addon slots, allowing for some more unique builds.
I'd like to see his add-ons over all to be changed a bit. Mostly the Iri ones since they don't do a lot. Rat liver and Tail are really nice to have so I'd love to see them added into the base kit since Demo is already pretty strong.
I think all of demo's addons just need a change. They are all just increases this, decreases that
This poll seems pretty unanimous.
Everytime I play demo I'm really bad at him, yet the survivors are always like "why would you play a bottom tier killer, noob".... Maybe this teensy change would help
Seems like pretty much everybody wants this. Please take note devs.
The majority of his addons are also really bad. They all focus around portal effects when almost no one bothers removing portals anyway because they're not that good.
Improve the addons, improve the portals.
I believe that Shred is already quite usefull without this addon. It's a really nice one indeed but I don't believe it should be include in base kit.
What I would like for Demogorgon is a massive addon rework. Since most of them are quite useless and the most usefull addons are brown/yellow