Would it be possible to have shadowborn base kit?
One of the biggest grievances I have with killer is how bad the fov is..survivors can abuse it to make it impossible for you to see them when right in front of you, flashlights dont respect fov either, and it overall makes everything feel clunky , would it be possible to add the fov from shadowborn from the perk to base? Then change it to a new more unique perk and remove the fov change on monitor? I think it would be a really nice polish to the game..and I see no reason why it would be too difficult since a perk does it already
Comments
I would love that. Give me even more absurd flashlight save angles lmao.
If you go against flashlights dont run shadowing as it DOES affect flashlight angles.
Not like it matters..flashlights dont respect the smaller fov very well anyway..besides new lightborn makes it a non issue
True.
I think it's silly how you can get flashlight blinded without even seeing the flashlight being pointed at you.
I do as well but that's a debate for another post lol, I'm just wondering if @Peanits has a take on this subject , I think itd be a nice quality of life change
They should just add an FoV slider. They said they probably won't because People with high FoV will have an Advantage over People with small FoV who don't want to have higher FoV.
But who doesn't want higher FoV? Smaller FoV gives People an uncormfortable Feeling. Imagine having the DbD FoV in real Life. The current one isn't humane.
Hence why I feel just widening it to shadowborn levels is a good sweet spot..survivors get rediculous vision..why cant killers get a little more ?
That was fixed in the most recent update so it no longer automatically gives extra fov for stretched res
Well, because for some peopel dbd is a hide-and-seek game. A lot of killers dont like the hidding game, but it is part of the game, and needs no nerfing, which is what an increased fov would do.
I'm not talking about stretched res
Thats..a silly reason I'll be honest with you
idk why there isnt an fov slider in this game
why should i have to sacrifice a perk slot to feel comfortable while playing killer
Honestly I'd just settle for the shadowborn level increase as I'd likely have it on max anyway..it makes everything feel faster and just, better