So eh, what's the consensus on the DS, Unbreakable, Soulguard combo?

I don't want to put any opinions out there, but what do the people here think of it?

Comments

  • @azame said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1466971#Comment_1466971

    Look man happens to much for me I actually stopped using ds/ub for like a week but I got tunneled and put the perks back on. I rather not get punished because I try to run a more casual build but killers would tunnel hard if ds/ub werent in the game its evident enough If there is no obsession.

    Please explain, in detail, what UB and tunelling have to do with one another. Because guess what: slugging you isn't "tunnelling". It is, by it's very definition, the opposite: the killer is literally leaving you to go and chase someone else.

  • @Financial_Stability said:

    I don't want to put any opinions out there, but what do the people here think of it?

    Does Soul guard works with Unbreakable? The wiki says it is not adviced to use both together.

    https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Soul_Guard
  • @SloppyKnockout said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1466172#Comment_1466172

    It does have a very long cooldown, which should be manageable unless your team is getting hooked every 10 seconds, then Pop wouldn't matter anyway. I never said killers were entitled to anything. You're making an argument that has nothing to do with the thread. If the gates are opened, the CORRECT PLAY is to go after the injured person. However, if that person has DS, there is literally no counter to it. I mean, this is a thread based on whining about counters. So it's a valid standpoint.

    If the gates are opened, throw your game!

  • DS/unbreakable is, as I believe the youngsters call it, 'cringe'

    If you add soul guard afterwards I don't really care, It's bad enough as it is.

  • @Hallowgeek said:

    It’s a very situational build. So if people want to try it out, good luck to them. I’ve yet to be hit by Soul Guard but I rarely slug and when I do, it’s just to wait out somebody’s DS and by the time they’ve stood up I’m already chasing somebody else.

    Stupidly situational. Half the matches I play sometimes don't even make it to endgame, so why use a late game build?

  • I think it’s a disgusting combo.

    It’s very disingenuous of the devs to work towards reducing gen slow down synergy, yet allow survivors perk synergies that put killers in a “damned if you do, damned if you don’t” circumstance.

    Times four...

  • Ah the extra 'small PP' build.

    Jokes aside, I feel soul guard is overkill. DS and UB are already good enough together.

  • It’s a perfectly viable strat. Anyone who calls a build “small pp” or some iteration of it has some penis envy issues going on. Weirdest gd I’ve ever heard of. Trying to insult someone while projecting your own insecurities is quite telling.

1 2 ›