Imagine this
Imagine taking 35 mins to escape a trapper on Pale Rose, only to spend the whole of EGC clicking the flashlight frantically and tbagging the killer to try and get a rise out of him. Only then to look on the post game scoreboard and see that they were a team of rank 4, 6, 10, playing against me, a rank 17 killer ๐คฃ 3 got out, 1 came within milliseconds of sacrifice and 1 was dropped after i couldn't carry them into my pre trapped basement.
There faces post game ..... ๐๐๐
Why are even rank 4 players classless little toe rags?
Comments
I just wander away once all the survivors are at the gate. If they want to sit there and jerk each other off over how good they did in the match, that's their choice. I'm going to wander around and find any random pallets I missed or do killer power over and over (like laying traps if I'm the trapper) for those extra little points.
Yeah that's what I did, just spammed traps and ignored them. It was an excellent match, very tactical and it tipped in each others favour more than once, only for them to act like little sods at the end. I survivor main and I do stay in the gates during thr EGC but only to try and save another and/or get a hit off the killer, but i never t bag or flicker a flashlight.