New Legacy skins
It’s just an idea but why can’t they put the legacy on new originals characters?
skins with blood are okay but they’re becoming boring. Take a look on nancy p3 for example
And I know the priority is fixing hit boxes etc but what do you think about that?
Comments
No
legacy is named like that for one reason, and a new one would be pointless
Devs already said severak times no legacy or similar will come again
Legacy will not be returning, either for new characters or for old.
You’re right but it would be something different that you can earn instead 1080 cells skins
They wont be making characters like Lisa, anymore? 😦
I thought this was going to be a trend. Like, Pennywise for Clown????? 😭😭😭😭
Lisa is a Legendary skin. Legacy skins are something completely different.
Oh, my bad. Sorry. I feel stupid...
No need to feel stupid. 🤗
lmao no worries <3
for the record legacy skins are the shiny ones that look a bit like this:
These screenshots are not my own
They're talking about Legacy not legendary cosmetics