Wiggle & Struggle macros and FPS Unlock are Bannable?

Hi guys, i would like to ask if using macros with the official logitech software only for wiggle and struggle and modifying the engine.ini and gameusersetting.ini files for uncap FPS I could be banned, please ask for detailed information, thanks to those who want to help by answering.

Regards, Vergil

Comments

  • Wiggle and struggle makros don't give you any advantage, so not bannable, it's like pressing the keys on keyboard.

    I would avoid editing engine.ini file, as this could give you an advantage, although they removed most options from there anyways and hard-coded them. Gameusersettings.ini is a regular settings file, that you can edit how you like (it's like going into the game's settings)

  • No, they're not as far as I know

  • Not really but if easy anti cheat detects and bans you for it then the devs probably won't help you.

  • @Zeus said:

    Not really but if easy anti cheat detects and bans you for it then the devs probably won't help you.


    how can EAC detect original logitech software? in addition to macros it also manages all mouse settings, Latency, DPI etc. do you think it is possible?

  • @Snapshot said:

    Wiggle and struggle makros don't give you any advantage, so not bannable, it's like pressing the keys on keyboard.

    I would avoid editing engine.ini file, as this could give you an advantage, although they removed most options from there anyways and hard-coded them. Gameusersettings.ini is a regular settings file, that you can edit how you like (it's like going into the game's settings)

    Can i uncap FPS without Strings on Engine.ini?

    if yes, how?

  • @Vergil said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1463758#Comment_1463758

    how can EAC detect original logitech software? in addition to macros it also manages all mouse settings, Latency, DPI etc. do you think it is possible?

    Im not sure how it works. I'm just saying what the devs said for when people change perk icons.