For the People...
Does anybody else love this perk? I’m having a blast with it but I never see other survivors with it. I feel like I’m becoming the designated medic amongst my fellow solo survivors lol.
I’ve currently got it paired with Iron Will, Resilience and Spine Chill, so I don’t mind being broken for a while. I seem to get to use it around 3-5 times a match. It’s honestly so fun and it can be a really clutch perk in certain scenarios. Especially when the killer goes on a slugging spree.
Comments
A somewhat underrated perk. When someone has been slugged but the killer is still nearby it feel good to insta heal them.
Even better if they have Soul Guard then you can make more daring saves & they can take the hit for you, especially powerful in endgame.
I’m using it a lot after I get an unhook. If my Spine Chill lights up, I know the killer is heading back. So I insta-heal them and then hide nearby with Iron Will. I’m just trying out new perks as I get bored running the same things over and over. I think it’s going to become something I use a lot. It’s also something the killer never expects.
That’s a good pairing. So far I’ve been lucky with my uses. As the survivor has either been crawling without Tenacity or have been recently downed so I know they won’t have recovered much. There’s just something satisfying about using it. It makes me happy. 🤣
It help sometimes against Tunneler killers, But i think in swf hands is gonna be really OP. But people dont know much about it yet.
It could be. People definitely know about the perk. I just don’t think it interests them much. Most SWF would rather run stuff like DS, BT, Unbreakable and Soul Guard. One of the main reasons I like using it is because the rest of my build benefits from me being injured.
It's a good perk but yeesh does it just throw so much "come get me" on it.
Okay losing a health state is fine, becoming broken for a minute and a half isn't particularly enjoyable but necessary, but also making me the obsession? a little overkill especially since playing Solo isn't particularly enjoyable sometimes when your allies could literally just be insta-healed then go down 10 seconds later wasting your health state you gave them.
Yeah, I get what you mean. I know most killers will come chasing after you once you use it, but I’m not a bad looper so I don’t mind the challenge lol. I also don’t use it for the sake of using it. I feel like it’s just a nice back-up perk to have. Especially for killers that like to head straight back to the hook. I use it mostly on players without Iron Will.