Survivor need a new item

A knife or sling shot for either melee or ranged or both , for stun 1.5 second maybe

One time use of course no need for add ons , and the stun works to drop survivors , this can be used for instance can be used in the middle of a 360 , so instead of the super generous hit box killers get to abuse , the survivor can get a quick hit and get some distance if they are in one of the many dead zones or a teammate that drops pallets like they will make them cooler in real life

Comments

  • There are already enough killer stuns in the game. Last thing we need is 4 man SWF's armed with this. Four of these stuns before you can even get a hook. Nope. Did that with old DS, never again.

  • While a new item in general would be cool. I would not support THIS new item.

  • @dudeguy129 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1465138#Comment_1465138

    Actually after talking it out I think changing from a stun to a slow would actually be a more healthy addition to game , giving people that extra wiggle time or a few extra meters for a window etc etc that way the item basically just mimics a missed M1

    Now that's something I could definitely get behind

  • @dudeguy129 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1463058#Comment_1463058

    Unreliable , the killer just shifts there head while still moving at greater movement than the survivor , the only time to really get the flashlight stun is during an animation lock a knife or sling shot would work map wide specifically when you happen to be in a dead zone

    I actually kind of agree. I feel like flashlights are harder to aim and hit with than throwing a a hatchet blindly. I mean the crazy hit box that killers have and yet a flashlight can't hit when I am standing in front of the killer with the flashlight in his eye socket. lol I have been hit with hatchets and other things but I am sure others have seen these crazy things. I never use flashlights and love when I play killer and I see people using them. They are not weak but just super hard to use. I hope to get better. =)

1 2 ›