Hag

Ignore this post please. I wrote this a long time ago and didn't know how to properly interact with people. Sorry 😃

Comments

  • @BigFatChungus said:

    so, the developers just announced the new rank system and how it will work, I'm here to give my opinion, and why I think there are several flaws in this new system.
    why does every killer have a proper rank system? let's take an example: I play with strong killers like spirit and freddy and let's say that I also play with some bad killers like pig and clow, I obviously win a lot of games with strong killers, because there is not much skill to play with them, what makes they annoying killers to play against, (remember that), while with weak killers and sometimes fun I don’t win much, all this mixed will transform the games of "" "superior skill and better players" "" full of boring games with spirit, freddy, nurses, and hardly find cool killers to face like hustress, hillbily and etc,youcan say goodbye to average killers and weak killers because a lot of people lose with them, that is: matches with the best players will be filled with strong killers, and if you on the other hand, even novice players who do not know how to play will fall with lesser tier killers but will still lose games because they get paried with players who know how to play well but who have lost often because they use weak killers, and when the game interprets that they are "bad" and matches that person to others of the same level, so bad players are paired with good players because the player uses bad killers.
    another problem, is how the system will detect that the survivor is really good?
    if any rank 20 meg drops all the pallets on the map and has a 2-minute chase while the other teammates have a 20-second chase because they don’t have resources on the map, I don’t know if the system will work like that but it really looks like it will, because it is almost impossible to create a bot that really knows how to detect a good survivor, so I think this system would only work if it depended on how many matches you win.
    and also the excess? mementos? swf members who only make a generator ?, users of keys ?, killers who use iredecent addons? killers with lagged internet? I still think there are thousands of things to improve on the ranking system and I don't think this new system will work, do you agree with me?
    

    What the actual hell is this?

  • lol, your response was actually what I was thinking.

  • @BigFatChungus said:

    so, the developers just
     announced the new rank system 
    and how it will work, 
    I'm here to give my opinion,
     and why I think there are
    several flaws in this new 
    system.
    why does every killer have 
    a proper rank system? let's
     take an example: I play
     with strong killers like
     spirit and freddy and 
    let's say that I also 
    play with some bad killers
     like pig and clow, I 
    obviously win a lot of
     games with strong killers,
     because there is not much
     skill to play with them, 
    what makes they annoying
     killers to play against,
     (remember that), while
     with weak killers and 
    sometimes fun I don’t win 
    much, all this mixed will 
    transform the games of 
    "" "superior skill and 
    better players" "" full
     of boring games with 
    spirit, freddy, nurses,
     and hardly find cool 
    killers to face like
     hustress, hillbily and etc
    ,you also can say goodbye
     to average killers and
     weak killers because a 
    lot of people lose with
     them, that is: matches 
    with the best players will
     be filled with strong 
    killers, and if you on 
    the other hand, even
     novice players who do not
     know how to play will 
    fall with lesser tier
     killers but will still
     lose games because they
     get matches with players 
    who know how to play well
     but who have lost often 
    because they use weak 
    killers, and when the game 
    interprets that they are 
    "bad" and matches that 
    person to others of the 
    same level, so bad players 
    are paired with good 
    players because the player 
    uses bad killers.
    another problem, is how the
     system will detect that
     the survivor is really
     good?
    if any rank 20 meg drops 
    all the pallets on the map and has a 2-minute chase while the other teammates have a 20-second chase because they don’t have resources on the map, I don’t know if the system will work like that but it really looks like it will, because it is almost impossible to create a bot that really knows how to detect a good survivor, so I think this system would only work if it depended on how many matches you win.
    and also the excess? 
    mementos? swf members who 
    only make a generator ?,
     users of keys ?, killers 
    who use iredecent addons? 
    killers with lagged 
    internet? I still think 
    there are thousands of 
    things to improve on the 
    ranking system and I don't 
    think this new system will 
    work, do you agree with me?
    

    No, I don't agree. Not with your theory or your method of posting.

  • Not gonna bother reading in that format

  • Tf is that, no ty

  • It looks like an attempt to create an illusion that every killer is viable and equally strong.

  • Dude, your post literally made my Google chrome on my phone freeze up 4 times trying to read it O.o

  • Resident Doctor Main here,

    The poster's name is BigFatChungus, so he's probably just either poopposting or trolling. It's also his first post on the forum, so I'd leave him alone. Sincerely,

    Resident Doctor Main.

    EDIT: changed out terminology for memeing.

    EDIT 2: Added some extra info.

  • lmao what happened to this post

  • For anyone who wants to read this normally:

    so, the developers just announced the new rank system and how it will work, I'm here to give my opinion, and why I think there are several flaws in this new system. why does every killer have a proper rank system? let's take an example: I play with strong killers like spirit and freddy and let's say that I also play with some bad killers like pig and clown, I obviously win a lot of games with strong killers, because there is not much skill to play with them, what makes they annoying killers to play against, (remember that), while with weak killers and sometimes fun I don’t win much, all this mixed will transform the games of "superior skill and better players" full of boring games with spirit, freddy, nurses, and hardly find cool killers to face like huntress, hillbilly and etc, you also can say goodbye to average killers and weak killers because a lot of people lose with them, that is: matches with the best players will be filled with strong killers, and if you on the other hand, even novice players who do not know how to play will fall with lesser tier killers but will still lose games because they get matches with players who know how to play well but who have lost often because they use weak killers, and when the game interprets that they are "bad" and matches that person to others of the same level, so bad players are paired with good players because the player uses bad killers. another problem, is how the system will detect that the survivor is really good? if any rank 20 meg drops all the pallets on the map and has a 2-minute chase while the other teammates have a 20-second chase because they don’t have resources on the map, I don’t know if the system will work like that but it really looks like it will, because it is almost impossible to create a bot that really knows how to detect a good survivor, so I think this system would only work if it depended on how many matches you win. and also the excess? mementos? swf members who only make a generator?, users of keys ?, killers who use iridescent addons? killers with lagged internet? I still think there are thousands of things to improve on the ranking system and I don't think this new system will work, do you agree with me?