One IMPORTANT Change to the MMR System
I know every killer plays differently and each one can be a completely different experience, but maybe it would be in the game's best interest if ALL of your killers gained a small amount of MMR even if you weren't playing as them.
Example: I get a 4k against a high level team of survivors as Oni. Doing this gives me 100 MMR on my Oni.
Maybe instead of just giving 100 MMR to my Oni, I ALSO get 25 MMR rating added to all of my other killers. So if one day I decide to play Myers (which i never ever do) I won't be put up against brand new survivors.
Please implement this, devs. For the good of the new player experience. It's a no-brainer honestly.
Comments
As much as I think this would be good I don't feel like it should be a thing I could imagine somebody who plays tons of other killers and doesn't play Something like nurse and the slowly building up passive MMR to the point where when they actually use nurse they get immediately demolished by survivors day shouldn't be up against
is how the MMR work each killer got they own rank?
Being tested on Xbox 1. If all goes well it should go live in a couple weeks.
Yes. Each killer has a different MMR rating, which allows you to play, say, Pyramid Head without fear of your 70 Forever Freddy Winstreak interfering.
that reason for the lobby lock which i feel survivor shouldn't be able to switch either.
I'm pretty sure MMR doesn't reset. They've said it's not like rank, so each killer gets his/her own MMR, and once you've shown proficiency (probs get a starting value from your rank rn or from your first MMR match), that stays.