“ Video evidence” that gen speed is a serious problem!
This is why a lot of people don’t take the complaints seriously. Watch this nonsense. He is using an awful build, (assuming viewer request) and has viewers playing meme cards during the game where he has to do stupid actions like look up for 5 seconds, search a locker during a chase, etc. Not only that, he plays awful! Took him forever to even land his first hit. On top of it being a gen speed issue, he also defaults to his usual “must be SWF”. Look at the comments, all saying the same thing crying about gens. This is just ridiculous and the epitome of entitlement. I challenge anyone to watch this video and tell me his play here didn’t warrant him getting ######### on.
Sorry if this has been posted, I took a look and didn’t see it, and the search function isn’t working.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjdfzMBQ38s
Comments
I’m not normally one to defend Tru3 and I think a lot of his gameplay deserves criticism but how in the world were the survivors in that match better than him? They made so many dumb mistakes and went down like flies most of the time to the simplest mind games. I think Tru3 is often overrated but those survivors were not better than him by any metric IMO.