5 Perk Slots
its Possible we get at time, 5 Perk Slots ? so many Perks, but when we have 5 Perks, we can try new combos, that would be amazing...
Or its is Broken ? i thing 1 Perk slot more its not the world... but realy cool
its Possible we get at time, 5 Perk Slots ? so many Perks, but when we have 5 Perks, we can try new combos, that would be amazing...
Or its is Broken ? i thing 1 Perk slot more its not the world... but realy cool
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
So people could now run Decisive, Unbreakable, Dead Hard, Adrenaline AND Borrowed time/object? ....No thanks lmao.
Or: bbq, Bambuzzel, pop, sloppy, nurses ? its 2 side...
No, be happy with 4.
I've often thought about this myself. At this point the game has a ton of perks thanks to the high number of survivors and killers, yet only about 10 of them are getting used a decent amount. A 5th perk slot and better perk balancing would be great I think, but you can't have the 5th slot without better perk balancing I think.
I'm of the opinion that killers should have more perks than survivors do seeing as there's more survivors, but sadly the asymmetric game was built around symmetric perk loadouts.
They would have to rework the balance of the whole game for a 5th perk slot. I know it seems small, but it would literally change the game, and break many aspects of it.
Imagine someone who ran Fire Up, Bamboozle, Brutal Strength, Enduring, and Spirit Fury all in one build.